Are you passionate about creating advanced software systems? Are you a quick mover with high ambitions and agile mindset, capable of focusing and achieving goals? As the Web & Database Developer at Space Systems Czech you would create systems that will change the status-quo in healthcare, logistics and related domains.
Space Systems Finland (SSF) is a systems and software engineering and data science company located in Espoo, Finland and Space Systems Czech (SSC) is its young sister company located in Prague. Customers using our services are leading companies across Europe in different industrial domains. We are especially prominent in industries where lifecycle, quality management as well as security and safety are critical. Our team is multinational and has many years of experience from critical systems, databases, data science, big data, blockchain and web development.
We are looking for an energetic Web & Database Developer ready to take the challenge of creating completely new software systems. You are expected to be self-driven and capable to cooperate with the customers.
Your application is more likely to be successful, if you can demonstrate:
- Experience in software projects, DevOps, scrum or data analytics
- Python, Node.js and/or other modern programming languages
- Knowledge of standard frameworks like Django and standard DevOps toolchain tools for continuous integration and deployment
- A university degree (B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Ambitious and achieving attitude with good communication skills
- Experience in some of the following: medical, machinery, automotive, energy industry
- Fluent English
We offer the possibility of working in an ambitious and international environment within a nice, relaxed atmosphere of smaller international engineering company:
- Possibility to grow and learn new things
- Permanent employment contract
- Development of advanced systems in various domains
- Self-managed team, no meaningless pressure.
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Wide spectrum of company benefits
SSF is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th of September 2018.