It is fun to work at SSF Prague. We provide an opportunity to work on unique projects in highly specialised domains like space, IoT and Industry 4.0.
We are looking for new employees to better respond to our growing customer project portfolio.
You preferably have a M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in mathematics, physics, electrical engineering or computer science. You have an in-depth understanding of software engineering and embedded real-time systems and their testing. Experience in safety or mission critical systems is considered an advantage. You are a quick learner with strong adaptability and experienced in working with people of different nationalities and diverse backgrounds.
- C/C++ and/or Java programming skills
- Test system development knowledge
- Remote Sensing / EO Data Processing
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel
- Permanent employment contract
- Development of important safety-critical and satellite systems
- Possibility to grow and learn new things
- Self-managed team, no meaningless pressure.
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Wide spectrum of company benefits
SSF is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage ladies to apply to all our positions. The position is open to all EU residents. For further information please contact email@example.com.