Are you passionate about growth and development? Are you a quick mover with high ambitions and agile mindset, capable of focusing and achieving goals?
As the Business Development Manager at Space Systems Czech you would work in close collaboration with the Managing Director to create and grow an industrial customer base in the Central Europe.
Space Systems Finland (SSF) is a systems and software engineering and data science company located in Espoo, Finland and Space Systems Czech (SSC) is its young sister company located in Prague. Customers using our services are leading companies across Europe in different industrial domains. We are especially prominent in industries where lifecycle, quality management as well as security and safety are critical. Our team is multinational and has many years of experience from critical systems, databases, data science, big data, blockchain and web development.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager ready to take the challenge of growing the business within the industrial customer base. You have a consultative mindset with a great drive to solve your customers’ challenges and proposing the best solution for the job. You are expected to be self-driven and capable to negotiate and create new project opportunities. You are expected to learn our clients’ businesses and find the solutions they require, with goal of developing the business relationship and generate sales according to the set targets for a defined set of clients.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales of systems and software engineering services as offered by SSF
- Develop annual business plan in conjunction with the Managing Director
- Create and develop the client relationships
- Maintain records of all sales activities
Your application is more likely to be successful, if you can demonstrate:
- A university degree
- Ambitious and achieving attitude with good communication skills
- Experience in software projects, DevOps, scrum or data analytics
- Experience in some of the following: medical, machinery, automotive, energy industry
- At least two years of working experience
- Fluent English, German language is an advantage
We offer the possibility of working in an ambitious and international environment within a nice, relaxed atmosphere. We offer sales training as well as an opportunity to grow as a sales professional in an international engineering company.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th of September 2018.