Are you passionate about software development and embedded systems? Are you a quick learner well suited for an international work environment? In this position, you will get a chance to work with interesting projects in an international environment.
SSF is a software engineering company located in Espoo, Finland and Prague, Czech Republic. We support our customers in designing and developing software applications such as data processing systems, control systems, desktop applications and test automation solutions. We provide services for leading companies in a variety of industries. We are looking for new employees to better respond to our growing customer project portfolio of our Espoo office. Now we need anembedded software engineer to work in our customer projects.
To be eligible, you preferably have a B.Sc, M.Sc. or Ph.D degree in for example computer science, automation, mathematics, physics or electronics. Our ideal candidate has a good understanding of embedded software development and relevant, previous work experience for 3-10 years. We use English as the working language with most of our customers.
Apply for this position if you have:
- B.Sc, M.Sc or Ph.D degree in suitable area
- 3-10 years of relevant work experience
- Good skills in C/C++. We especially appreciate experience of modern C++
- Understanding of embedded systems
- Experience of Python and other scripting languages.
- Additional skills such as Embedded Linux, Qt, Robot Framework, are a bonus.
- Fluent English, preferably also Finnish
- Ambitious attitude
We offer the possibility of working in an inspiring and international environment within a nice, relaxed atmosphere. Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org